RE: Outlook and Error Reports

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 14:11:41 -0400

Check to see what ad-in's were added to outlook.

1 in the tools menu arrow to options and press enter.
2 control tab to other tab and tab to advanced options.
3 tab to ad in's manager
4 arrow through the list of Ad-ins.  See if super anti spyware has added
something there.
5 If so disable it and see what happens

Also I had some other things in there at one time that was causing me and
issue so I disabled them.

I know my anti virus program has some things there that I left alone.

You could try disabling an item and testing to see if the problem goes away
and re enabling it if it is not the problem.

You will have to play around with it.

Good luck
Robert

To find me you can do the following.