RE: Outlook VS Outlook Express

  • From: Chip Orange <COrange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 11:42:24 -0500

In addition to all of Outlooks additional features (and they're a lot), it
also supports much more flexible rule creation for dealing with incoming
email.  It also supports (better) more commercial add-ins such as "I hate
spam" or "outclass" (both anti-spam filters).  You'll still need Outlook
express if you want to use news groups, as Outlook isn't a news reader, but
I'd never choose it over Outlook.

hth,

Chip