Re: Outlook Question

  • From: "Rosanna Hostetler" <rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 17:05:59 -0600

I had this problem at first. I also got a dialog saying do not show this
message again and I checked the box. After that I have not had the problem. If
you get the dialog box you may want to try checking the box.
Have a great day! A great site to check out or to do me  a favor just sign up
and you do not have to do anything past page 1
http://www.projectpayday.com/go/1377326