RE: Outlook Problem

  • From: "Jeffrey Schwartz" <sidney.schwartz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 15:45:58 -0500

For what it's worth, when I tab to the cc: field I also hear a repeat of the
""to" field.  I like it as it gives me easy feedback as to whether what I
had typed was correct.  Here's the big question:  Does the mail go to your
intended recipient?  If you're not sure, send a message to yourself as a
test.

  _____