Re: Outlook: Navigating my Inbox

  • From: "Dave S" <dspeck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:26:05 -0500

Hello Chris,

Here is an option which should work in your version of Outlook.

While in the Outlook Inbox, press Alt+V to open the View menu.  Press A to
open the "Arrange By" sub-menu.  Press V to open the "Current View"
sub-menu.  Arrow down to the "Unread messages in this folder" option and
press Enter.

Regards,
Dave