Re: Outlook Express with Jaws9

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:48:08 +0200

Cher,

I checeked and all is right now.

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano Tuner
motia@xxxxxxx
motiaz@xxxxxxxxx
azrad_moty@xxxxxxxxxxx
Israel

----- Original Message -----
From: Cher Bosch
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: Outlook Express with Jaws9

Moti, did you make sure that 'group by convrsation' is not checked under the
view, current view submenu?

Cher

>>> Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx> 2/11/2008 2:59 PM >>>

Hi all,

I'm using Jaws9, with the latest update and I can hear for two days Jaws says:
collapse while I'm in the list of my inbox in Outlook Express.
I can listen to this "collapse" in some of the emails, not in all of them.
Can someone tell me what to do to avoid this weird phenomena?
I didn't have it before and I didn't make any changes in my view menu of my
Outlook Express.

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

Moti