Outlook Express looses focus on XP Pro

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:24:49 -0500

Hello listers,

I've just started having a peculiar problem in Outlook Express. I'm using
JFW 5.10.383 on a Windows XP Pro system.

After reading an e-mail, I hit Control + D to delete the message. Normally
after doing this, the next message should open, and JFW would begin to read
it. But a few days ago, it started losing focus. It's like the PC cursor
goes off to ya-ya land, and hitting tab or doing a screen refresh has no
effect on getting focus back to the open message.

Now I have to find the message body with the JAWS cursor, and then route the
PC cursor to the JAWS cursor to read the message.

Anybody have a fix for this problem?

Alan