Re: Outlook Express blues

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 02:16:55 -0500

Hi there.  I hope everything is well.

No one seems to have replied to your query, though I suspect that someone who knows something will have the answer. If this happened to me, I'd restart the PC. If that didn't solve the problem, I'd try insert-F10 to see if any other programs came up running and close those I don't use. I'd do a disc clean-up and a virus and spyware check. If OE remained minimized, I'd go into add/remove programs in the control panel and see if anything new was going on there.

I have a feeling you've tried methods like these. In case you haven't and aren't sure how to perform any of them, I'll gladly try to explain.

Meanwhile, maybe someone who knows more than me about techy stuff will write.

Adrian
----- Original Message ----- From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,
I am usingJAWS 7 and a sighted person used my computer and mimimized the email messages somehow. NowI can type let's say 13 lines of an email message but JAWS will not read beyond let's say line 12. My email is set back but no mater what I type I cannot proof read whatI write.

Is there somesolution for reading line 14 and line 15 assuming one would write that long of an email?
I use Outlook Express X P Home.
Before the person used my computer, I had no problems reading what I was typing.
Thanks in advance.