Re: Outlook Express and Windows Messenger

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:01:56 -0800

Hmmm... I recall that checkbox for an older version of outlook now that I think
of it again. Outlook express has something different than outlook 2002. Silly
me. I usually remove msn messenger from the registry so it doesn't start up at
all. The registry key is
HKey_Current_User/Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Run and then
tabbing over to the values lists msn messenger.