Outlook Express JAWS commands

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:52:54 -0800

Hi.  I am having a problem with Outlook Express and two different versions of
JAWS.  When I use the CTRL+comma and CTRL+period commands in jaws to go to the
previous or next messages, the message comes up, but it won't read the message,
and it says that the e-mail message has no links, even though if I exit with
escape and go back into the message using the enter key, it reads correctly and
shows the appropriate number of links in the message.

Is there something I can change in OE or in JAWS to resolve this problem, or is
it a known bug without a solution?

Thank you in advance
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx