Re: Outlook Express.

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 16:35:47 -0700

    Control F-3 i.e. hold down control then press F-3 while control is held
down & you should hear "Message source dialogue." Use you arrow keys to hear
everything you ever wanted to know about the message source & most likely a
great deal you don't. If this isn't working for you, perhaps some other
verbosity setting needs to be turned on.