Re: Outlook Express

  • From: "john.falter" <john.falter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 15:19:46 -0400

If you ever use the "block sender" function, you may have inadvertantly blocked
yourself as I've done several times. Try this:
press ALT plus T for tools,
R for message rules,
S for blocked senders,
see if your e-mail address appears.
If it does, delete it from the blocked list and be sure to click the OK.