Re: Outlook Express

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 20:15:52 -0400

This is really interesting.  I just looked in the outlook express help file
and outlook express actually indicates all of these things.  I suppose with
sighted help you could try to label the graphics again.
Thank you for setting me straight Dixie, smile.
Outlook Express message list icons
E-mail message icons

The following icons indicate message priority, whether messages have files
attached, and whether messages are marked as read or unread.

      Icon Indicates that:
     The message has one or more files attached.
     The message has been marked high priority by the sender.
     The message has been marked low priority by the sender.
     The message has been read. The message heading appears in light type.
     The message has not been read. The message heading appears in bold
type.
     The message has been replied to.
     The message has been forwarded.
     The message is in progress in the Drafts folder.
     The message is digitally signed and unopened.
     The message is encrypted and unopened.
     The message is digitally signed, encrypted, and unopened.
     The message is digitally signed and has been opened.
     The message is encrypted and has been opened.
     The message is digitally signed and encrypted, and has been opened.
     The message has responses that are collapsed. Click the icon to show
all the responses (expand the conversation).
     The message and all of its responses are expanded. Click the icon to
hide all the responses (collapse the conversation).
     The unread message header is on an IMAP server.
     The opened message is marked for deletion on an IMAP server.
     The message is flagged.
     The IMAP message is marked to be downloaded.
     The IMAP message and all conversations are marked to be downloaded.
     The individual IMAP message (without conversations) is marked to be
downloaded.