RE: Outlook Calendar

  • From: "Angie" <mawmaw23@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 08:26:54 -0400

Hi Chris,
Thank you so much for your reply!
I have tried what you suggested and it will not read my appointments. Once
on the day I want, I hear 5 timed appointments, I press tab, and it says
list view use your jaws keys to read the text. If I press up or down arrow
all it will do is take me to 8:00 a.m. I made sure I am in day view, but it
still works the same. Am I not doing something right?
Thank you,
Angie