RE: Outlook Calendar

  • From: Chip Orange <COrange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 09:15:23 -0500

Robert,

I find it under the view menu, then the current view submenu, and it's the
third choice down from the top for me.  Events is the other view which like
active appointments, puts the appointments into a vertical list, but it
shows you everything in your calendar, not just what's scheduled for the
future.

hth,

Chip