Outlook 2007 and Accessibility

  • From: "PKwanashie" <patrick.kwanashie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:40:21 -0700

I have been experiencing difficulty lately with Outlook 2007.  Specifically,
when I type a letter after hitting the "reply or "reply to all" button, I get
the message that the key is not available in Outlook 2007.  I also used to be
able to read portions of emails without using the alt, x and v commands, but I
have not been able to do so since I upgraded to JAWS 12, though I do not
believe the upgrade had anything to do with that.  Does anyone know what is
going on?  I know that Outlook 2007 is not very accessible, But I wonder if
there are ways to improve its accessibility.

"'Why do you notice the splinter in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the
wooden beam in your own?  .Remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you
will see clearly to remove the splinter in your brother's eye.'" Luke 6:41-42.