RE: Outlook 2007, JAWS 11

  • From: "CathyAnne" <cathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 16:55:23 -0700

Have any of you missing the options in the current view of 2007 done anything
in the “Customize” of the tools menu.  This feature allows you to add and
remove options from the menus.  Is it possible you or a technician who
installed your version of Outlook 2007 changed the view menu through this
feature?

If so, it can be repaired.  I’m not sure I can walk you through it via email
but if anyone wishes to do a JAWS tandem session, I can use the customize
feature of the Tools menu in your Outlook to return the options you need to
customize your view.

Just write me privately and we can arrange something.

---

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute

www.blindtraining.com