RE: Outlook 2003 versus Outlook Express

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 11:57:54 -0500

To be perfectly honest, I'm not a big fan of Outlook 2003.  I've had various
problems with the program.  However, I believe that I'm in the minority on
this.  I do, however, have very little problems with Outlook XP which I use
predominantly.  For me, it's not as complicated as Outlook 2003.

Chris Feist - The one and only!