RE: Outlook 2003 question

  • From: "Jed Barton" <jed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:33:30 -0400

Perfect,
Thank you so much.

-----Original Message-----
From: brian hartgen [mailto:brian@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 11:19 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 question

  1.. Place focus within a mailbox where messages will be accommodated,
preferably the "In-Box".
  2.. Press "ALT+V" to activate the "View" menu item.
  3.. Press "ENTER" on the first option, entitled "Arrange By".
  4.. Press "DOWN ARROW" until you reach "Custom".  Press "ENTER" to
activate this item.
  5.. Press "ENTER" immediately to activate the "Field Descriptions"
Button.
  6.. Press "TAB" until you reach a List Box entitled "Show these Fields
in
this Order".
  7.. Press "DOWN ARROW" repeatedly until you reach the option
"Received".
  8.. Press "ALT+R" to activate the "Remove" Button.
  9.. Press "TAB" until you reach the "OK" Button and press "ENTER" to
activate it.
  10.. The Dialogue Box will be dismissed and focus will return to the
mailbox you began to work with.

Note that if you intend to use more than one mailbox for storing E-Mail
messages, you will need to repeat this process for each and every
mailbox
being used.  For example, if you intend to navigate the "Sent Items"
mailbox
to examine messages you have sent in the past, the above procedure
should be
carried out with the "Sent Items" folder in focus.
Brian Hartgen
E-MAIL:  brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
MSN:  brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE:  brianhartgen