Re: Out of Memory

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:49:18 -0500

I very much doubt you need more memory, doubtless though there is something
wrong. People write entire encyclopedias in word processors I am sure a 40
page document cannot be a challenge.

What do you know about the performance settings, particularly virtual memory
and how are you fixed for free space on your hard drive?

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario
dleavens@xxxxxxx
     Home of the Polar Bear Express!