RE: Other virus programs working with JFWS.

  • From: chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 00:55:58 +0000

Through my own experience, and studies from different computer magazines Norton
does a way better job of catching viruses than Avg. One of the main reasons
some people report Norton not catching viruses is because they rely on the
automatic update that Norton has, and you can't do that. You still need to do a
manual update. People think just because there is an automatic update feature
that is good enough, it isn't. Trust me if you do the updates right Norton will
work fine for you. Also I did manual updates with Avg everyday, and it did a
crapy job of stopping viruses. Remember, you do get what you pay for.