RE: Oracle, does it work with Jaws?

  • From: "Adrian Beech" <a.beech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:52:47 +1000

G'day,

The so called "official" word from Oracle here in Australia is that JAWS
3.7 is the only supported release.  We have tried to get Oracle
application support for environments running JAWS 4.51 under Windows
2000 Pro with absolutely no success.  Bottom line is that support, as
defined by a CSA, will only be forthcoming if you employ the recommended
guidelines.  Stray outside and it would appear that you're on your own.

Well that's been our experience to date.

AB