Re: Opening more than one document in MsWord

  • From: "Marvin Howdershell" <marvinhowdershell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 22:34:11 -0400

Mike,

ALT-TAB will take you through all open windows.

CONTROL-F6 will move you between all open Word documents. Of course, you must be in an open Word documents in the first place. The main advantage is that you may not have to tab through all other open applications in order to find the document that you want as you may have to do with ALT-TAB.

Marvin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>