Re: Opening files in Word 2002

  • From: "Roden" <d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 23:57:45 -0800

As far as I know, that message window is one way on how Microsoft knows what
error causing your system to be not normalize.  I usually click the send
error report button so that Microsoft make some solutions for this kind of
problem.  When you use the Windows Update, then, the solution for that
problem will going to fix.

Regards,

Roden
d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx