Re: Open with?

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 07:26:33 -0500

erich, to open a file with a program different than your default word
processor or other application, make use of the following 3 steps:
1. Right-click the document name in something such as Windows Explorer.
2. Arrow down to the option labled 'Open With'.
3. Select it, and follow the dialogue box as you normally would.

I *really* hope this helps!

James