Re: Open office

  • From: "Laura Shumate" <SKH71934@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 19:07:41 -0500

I know this is a jaws list but I just want to mention that Office 2007 does work well with System Access which is a Screen reader made by Serotek. I use this screen reader at work and find it easier than using Jaws for windows for office 2007.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>