Online Status Not Being Detected.

  • From: "George Zaynoun" <george.zaynoun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:03:42 +0200

Hello!
I wanted to try real alternative and I had since earlier realplayer
installed and functioning. When I installed real alternative it detected I
had realplayer and advised to uninstall it and I let it do the thing and
continued with the installation. The problem is that real alternative never
worked for me and I couldn't open for example
http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream.ram it kept saying error but never stated
what error it was. I uninstalled it and reinstalled realplayer but although
I am online and can work on the internet as usual, realplayer doesn't detect
my online status and cannot open any streaming site including acb radio, I
went into preferences and connection but it cannot detect my online status.
I am aware real alternative wasn't detecting it either, how can I solve this
problem now for realplayer and for alternative?

Thanks, George.