Re: Ongoing Problem with JAWS Spontaneously Reading

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:21:19 -0500

To change your background in Vista:

Press start and when the search comes up type control.  This will be displayed
in the search list as control panel and you can press enter there.  Then press
your P key until you hear personalization then press Enter to go into the
settings there.  Tab once and you will hear desktop background link.  press
spacebar here and you can change the background to whatever you desire.

If you are using classic settings then press start and then go up to settings
and right arrow and press enter on control panel.  and follow the above steps
from there.

Rick

--
Visit my webpage and podcast feed at: