One more Windows Update question

  • From: BD <bram4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 06:17:59 -0600

One more question on Windows Updating.  Do you update all the updates I E
XP updates, Critical Updates, driver updates and etc.?  Or just the
critical updates? I want to keep current but not jepardize Jaws stability
and function by doing so. I'm assuming if an update came for a video driver
I'd opt out of that one. The reason I ask is I had issue with a former
computer having a registry problem after updating Windows Updates so I'm a
little, leery with my new machine only a few weeks old.  I guess what do
you update and is their any particular order in which to update the various
items?

Brad