On 8 say all key change, how?

  • From: tickpub@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:31:34 -0800

Hi all and need to know?
Ok, ordered jaws 8 and actual program won?t be here until tomorrow they
say. Had my tech download the upgrade from FS site and all went well. It
installed fine, and there are some changes of course. But I guess the
sapii  voices don?t download with the upgrade, is that correct.
But the say all key which is Insert + down arrow key will not say all
now. There are some sticky keys that must be set somewhere to make the
say all read like this?
 Hit Insert separately and then move your finger down to the down arrow
key after that and it use to read continuously. But now I got to hold
down the Insert and the down arrow key together in order to make it read
continuously. How do I make the keys work like it use to, as sticky keys.
This is so much easier for me, can anyone give me the where abouts on how
to change this?
Thanks all
mmm