RE: Omni Page Pro

  • From: "Jeffrey Schwartz" <sidney.schwartz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 16:04:15 -0500

I believe that I have been to that spot.  It is a combo box with about
twenty different selections of programs and file extensions.    There didn't
however, appear to be any way of selecting them, i.e., no check boxes, etc.
I'll go looking again.  Having you in my corner has given me a renewed sense
of energy and optimism.

Thanks

  _____