RE: Old adventure games running in dos mode

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:38:04 -0400

I'd be interested in a good interpreter.  I have some old word processor
files, that could be converted, except the DOS compatibility of XP
doesn't extend much beyond simple commands.  Old DB F files are easy,
but, should I ever want to revive a DisplayWrite file, I'd have to start
the conversion process from inside the program before Word could take
over.

Ted