RE: Office 2007 Ribbon--was Open office

  • From: "Godwin Adoyi" <gadoyi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 10:07:00 -0000

I'd be interested in having the comprehensive list of key strokes for Word
2007. I'd write to Tom off list, but I found it mentioned in the midst of an

ongoing message and don't have an off list address for him. Why do people
say, "Contact me off list," and then not give off list contact information?
Anyway, thanks for any help. I'm amazed at how much I continue to learn
about JAWS, as well as other programs by staying on this list.

Tracy
""If you want to make enemies, try to change something"" -Woodrow Wilson
tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
  (that's also my messenger contact)
Skype: trace.type.girl
twitter.com/todayinbraille