RE: Office 2000 and JFW

  • From: "Pickrell, Rebecca M." <rebecca.pickrell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:25:19 -0400

Okay, so if they're on Office 97, why do you need Office 2000? Frankly, =
I'm a little surprised your company would still be using Office 97 but =
anyway...=20

Why not go for JFW 6.0 and see what you can do with Office 97? You =
really don't want to be using a different version of a program from the =
rest of the folks you work with are using.=20