Off topic question

  • From: "Maryse Glaude-Beaulieu" <m_glaude-beaulieu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 08:20:25 -0400

Hello:

This question is veré off topic! Sorry! Ijust bought a Pac Mate. In its
carrying case, I found two straps - one with plastic hooks that goes on
the carrying case, and anothr with metal hooks. What is that one for?

If you have an answer to this question, please write to me privately at:
m_glaude-beaulieu@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks in advance!

Maryse