Re: Off topic, information needed

  • From: Rocker <rocker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 18:16:22 -0600

I'm really getting tired of people who apologize for an off topic post.  If
you know it's off topic then don't freaking post it man!
IF you want to loose some weight, then stop stuffing your face!  get a dog
and take some freaking exercise.  I have no doubt your freaking post was
made to bate people into contacting you so you can stay sitting on your fat
ass while selling something!  This *#%^head should be stricken from this
list!

rocker