RE: Off topic Longhorn preview!

  • From: "jim grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:29:39 -0700

Hi,=20
Well according to ms longworn will work with screen readers.  They are
doing a lot of work with msaa with this new version.  I also believe
there will be tooltips for these icons. =20
Remember when xp came out there was all this doom and gloom as far as
screen readers go and xp has been the best screen reader friendly system
to date.=20
Hth=20