Re: Odd Question about odd ods on this group?

  • From: "Kathy and Tom" <tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 21:32:14 -0500

Oh! Wow! I didn't realize it was you! It sure is! It's great hearing from you! Thanks so very much for your help! Have a good one!

Warm regards,

Kathy

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6 33, KJV.

 tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>