Re: Objects in Word?

  • From: "Brandon Keith" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 06:48:23 -0700

OK, so those settings didn't fix anything.
What I think is going on is Jaws thinks the block quotes are tables and is just
reading the same row over and over again. I can give you an example attached.
If one just reads through that on the constant read they should encounter what
I'm talking about.
Thank you,

Brandon Keith

Check out