Re: OT, a little, Norton System Works 2003 Question

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:12:16 -0000

Hi;

The only thing I can think of, is that Norton is actually using the file and
thus the operating system will not allow it to be deleted.  You could try
disabling all the Norton tools that load at start up, through MSConfig, and
see if this makes a difference.  Does it display an error or warning dialog
when you try to delete the file?  If so, what message does the dialog
display?

Thanks,

Will Pearson
Microsoft MVP (Visual Developer/VC++)