Re: OT - Word Attachments in Outlook 2003

  • From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 11:35:08 -0500

You probably don't understand the rich text format problem because you use outlook express, not outlook 2003.

I actually got the answer I previously sent out from JFW support.

I couldn't get the attachment to launch just by hitting ins-A. It works on every message format except rich text. I think they are working on a fix.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>