O.T. Very O.T. Blind Lawyers groups or individuals Urgent

  • From: "Lic. Esperanza Villafuerte" <esperanza.villafuerte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blcompusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 18:37:34 -0500

Hello!,  Mr. moderator, please don't push me out, sorry for this post, This
info is urgent, so  I don't have any other contact with any foro to  post it!,
Need any information about Blind Lawyers preferently European Community, U.S.
or Canadian cityzen; in groups or individuals who took or are takyng charge on
different job positions regarding  legal carrier, like judges, Public
Prosecutor, Public Notary etc.  Thanks a lot in advance for  any info send me
it out of list please,  if possible to this e-mail:

evillafuerte@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

40karatsladdy@xxxxxxxxx

Once more thanks a lot in advance.
Esperanza Villafuerte