OT: Selling a Freedom Scientific Packmate QX400 without Braille Display

  • From: "Luigi latini" <lulati@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 21:52:23 +0200

Hello list,
I apologize with the list owner for the following advertise and hope
it can appear at least once in this list.

Special offer: Freedom Scientific Pack Mate QX 400 without Braille Display!
Used, but perfectly working!

You can view the machine at following link:
http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280543483726&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:IT:1123

You can either participate at the Ebay buying race, or contact me
personally per e-mail at lulati@xxxxxxxxxx
Allthough I cannot speak English very well, you may reach me at my
Italian mobile number: +39 335 56 96 290.

Thank you for the attention and regards to the list.
Luigi Latini