Re: OT: Office XP 2003

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 07:24:29 -0500

I didn't see a direct response to this question, so hope this message is not
just list clutter.  The sounds.exe will automatically install to the correct
location unless you've changed the default installation path for MS Office.

Cher

>>> Jeanie Vejil <proud2have-tsedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 5/30/2007 9:34 PM >>>
Hi all.

I am running win 98 SE and MS Office XP 2003.  I have lost my Word
2003 sounds.  I'm wondering if perhaps my antivirus program deleted
them or blocked them in some way?

I need to know where to reinstall the SoundsXP.exe since when my
husband and I did this a couple of days ago, it made very little difference.

I'm sorry this is not directly a JFW issue, but it kind of is since I
use JFW as my screen reader, smile!  Any help would be appreciated.

Jeanie Vejil