OT: Office XP 2003

  • From: Jeanie Vejil <proud2have-tsedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 20:34:01 -0500

Hi all.

I am running win 98 SE and MS Office XP 2003. I have lost my Word 2003 sounds. I'm wondering if perhaps my antivirus program deleted them or blocked them in some way?

I need to know where to reinstall the SoundsXP.exe since when my husband and I did this a couple of days ago, it made very little difference.

I'm sorry this is not directly a JFW issue, but it kind of is since I use JFW as my screen reader, smile! Any help would be appreciated.

Jeanie Vejil