OT: Need Vollenteers

  • From: "Christopher Gilland" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:23:08 -0500

I am wonderring if anyone on these lists would like to help me. I am starting up a new public internet Radio feed called Enlightenment Radio. This has been going on now for some time but has been very low priority up until now. Basicly we are a station devoted stricly to playing Christian based content to enlighten people about the Word. This could be anything from music programming, to preaching, to a show I do sunday mornings called the Children's Radio Bible Hour, to dramas like Adventures in Odyssey, Focus on the Family, etc. Right now, as we stand, we only my myself, as the owner/manager, plus one other guy, Ben J Bloomgren who is kind of a backup on call where if I can't deal with something at the time, then I pass the authority on to him. He pretty much has all the same abilities that I have as far as decissions go. We really would like to expand, and get more people who would be willing to help out. This means more DJ's, more people for the audio production side of things, more broadcast trainers if needed, etc. I know this message is off topic, by far, and I'm not gonna continue posting about this. this is the only mail you're gonna see, but, I just needed somehow to reach out, and let people know, and ask, if anyone would like to help out in any way. If so, please e-mail me at the following e-mail address: Do not use this one. You need to write me at:

radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BTW:  if you go to:  and BTW, this address does *not!* have a www in it,

http://radio.blindperspectives.net

You can view our web site.

BTW, don't think you have to be extreme or really professional to do this. God sees the heart, not the profession. Smile. So, even if you're not the greatest, if you're heart is there and you wanna try, let me know. I'd like to have the website updated with at least a make shift schedule by the end a this week if any other dj's wish to audition and come aboard.

Chris.