RE: OFFICE 2010 Audio seminar Tutorial from Hadley

  • From: "kimsan" <kimsansong@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 22:20:27 -0700

thanks alan.

I finally got it.

Take care.

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Alan Dicey
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 9:45 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: OFFICE 2010 Audio seminar Tutorial from Hadley

Dear Kimsan and friends,

I have a paid account on Sendspace, so this will be up permanently, or at
least as long as I pay my $9 per month, which I plan to do as long as I can
use a computer!LOL!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org