Re: OFF TOPIC: more important news regarding the WinFrotzTTS2002 Interpreter!

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:26:14 -0500

Okay, the first message was off-topic, and I already told you this would
not be the list for it. I even gave you the list address that would be
suitable for such a message. If you post again regarding this topic, you
will be removed. This is your final warning.
I sent this to the list as a whole so I can insure no one else replies to
this message, and everyone closes the other thread of the same relevance.

James,
List Admin