OE's Advanced verbosity and Jaws not saying Copied or Pasted

  • From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW Email List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 13:38:44 -0500

Hi guys: I've set in Jaws ten within the OE configuration the verbosity
level to advanced so that in OE it won't say Deleted when I delete an email.
However now when in OE when I want to Control+c or Control+v Jaws doesn't
say what it's doing and I like this feedback! So what control or what option
do I need to turn on within the Advanced preferences to get back Jaws saying
Copied and Pasted? Other than that the Advanced verbosity in OE is awesome!
Gerardo