Re: OE question

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 05:40:29 -0400

Messages you send go first into the out-box. They wait there until your ISP
sends them to their destination, at which time you will find they have moved to
your "Sent" folder.

If a message has been sitting for a while in your out-box, press control-m (for
send and receive) and see what happens. If you get an error message, tab
through for "details" and click on it. You should get an explanation.